Viral Content, something that makes people want to talk about it. Making something Viral is not easy to achieve. It requires work and LUCK at the same time. Gangnam Style is an example of luck which is something I will be talking about in the next post.
If you haven't read my first post which is ages ago, I recommend you to read it which is Viral Content (Case Study) then come back to this post.
Making a content viral requires hardwork and luck at the same time. Why do I say that? Have a look at the points below.
Factors leading to a viral Content:
- Creating Apps on Facebook, this is not an easy thing to do but I heard some software can automate that task for you
- Apps can range from quizzes to games.
- Promoting your content by getting backlinks
- Commenting on other uses blog.
- Finding a HOT NICHE ***
- Finding a hot niche is one thing, getting targeted traffic for your niche is another thing altogether. Without targeted audience to use your apps and promote your brand, then what's the point of creating an app for Facebook in the first place?
- Spam Apps, unfortunately for all you viral marketers, our users are smart now, depending the audience which you are targeting, when it comes to Facebook app, they can recognize whether it is useless or unproductive and they have a CHOICE not to let your app update their status for them.
- It dies. Yes, sad to say, many have tried viral marketing but failed because it died halfway before it is even considered viral. Will elaborate more on it later.