});
Featured Post: Increase YouTube Buffer Speed! | Subscribe to us for more!
<script> var adfly_id = 1058506; var adfly_advert = 'banner'; var frequency_cap = 5; var frequency_delay = 5; var init_delay = 3; </script> <script src="http://adf.ly/js/entry.js"></script>

Sunday 25 November 2012

Speed up your uTorrent Download speed!


Today, I will be introducing to you a new software that claims to boost your utorrent speed, I've tried it myself and I can't really tell the difference but for other's they claim that it works.

So I may as well share this with all of you and you can leave your comments below telling me if it works for you.


This is a screenshot of the program, all you need to do really is just to download the application and install it. After installation, open the program and click on the accelerate button to immediately increase the speed of your utorrent download. Yes, that is all there is to it.

Here is the link: uTorrent Turbo booster

I hope you enjoy this post and remember to comment here telling us if you liked this software and if it works for you. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Do you Like this Post..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most wanted post: How to use premium cookies Subscribe to our feed if you would like to receive updates from us!--------------------------------->

X
~