});
Featured Post: Increase YouTube Buffer Speed! | Subscribe to us for more!
<script> var adfly_id = 1058506; var adfly_advert = 'banner'; var frequency_cap = 5; var frequency_delay = 5; var init_delay = 3; </script> <script src="http://adf.ly/js/entry.js"></script>

Thursday 7 June 2012

To all those referred from my YouTube channel... Read this

Hello readers! Let me take a bit of break from blogging and gather some feedback from you.
To all those referred from my YouTube channel, I would like to ask for your first impression of this blog with a rating of 1 - 10. I haven't really been asking for feedback other than a poll which you can find on the sidebar.

I would also would like to know what you think of this blog and leave your comments below. I would really want to hear it so we can improve it.

Leave your comments here and tell us what you think.

Also, let me take this chance to explain the reason why I disabled ratings on videos that promotes these cracked software. This is to prevent the video from being taken down. Don't worry, we'll approve every single comment you make.
Do you Like this Post..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most wanted post: How to use premium cookies Subscribe to our feed if you would like to receive updates from us!--------------------------------->

X
~